Thursday, April 15, 2010

With all the Crush !!!



With all the Crush

Alright! I have to admit that I really don’t like ads on TV; I think they’re boring and when you’re so focus on a movie or a TV series, the ads are the worst thing ever. But honestly when I first so this ad I laugh for a long time, every time I see it is funnier and funnier.
The old Orange Crush ads were uninteresting and pretty much like any ad, were not entertaining or funny or interesting. I guess at some point the company decided to change the advertising campaign and I think it was the best decision they could make.
The ad is short precise and funny. It’s about situations we can all be involved in; we can laugh of ourselves or of those who have been in embarrassing situations. I love the simplicity of the ad, and I think it can happen to any of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment