Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Two days in Paris





I have to say it’s not my favorite movie but it’s the one that I most remember.
I saw it the first time I ever went to the Biografo Cinema in Barrio Lastarria, I was walking with my boyfriend for the neighborhood and we saw the ad on the entrance so we decided to go in. The cinema is actually really small but I love it.
I didn’t know much about the movie because it wasn’t advertised on the tv or anything, but still, I paid my ticket to see it.
The first minutes I didn’t understand much what was the movie about but after seeing some scenes I laugh so hard I could stop. It was so funny and mess up, the scenes were so fast that you couldn’t much process what was happening in the story.
I really loved it, it has memorable scenes and phrases you might try to use but I recommend watching it with a partner so you can enjoy it more.

4 comments:

  1. oh i haven't saw that movie jet, nex time i'll rent it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watch that movie, but I remember I wanted to watch it when I saw the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! every time I walk through Lastarria Street, I see "El Biógrafo" and I'd like to go in and watch any film...
    Added to the list of films I have to watch someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this movie either, but it seems to be funny. Maybe I'll watch it sometime =). A few years ago, something similar happened to me and my sister. We didn't know which movie we wanted to see, so we chose Lost In Translation. It was great.

    ReplyDelete