Wednesday, April 7, 2010

February 27th 2010

I’m sure that the earthquake is a really sensitive issue for anyone that felt it. I was at home at that moment. I was talking to my boyfriend at 3 am so I was actually awake when the earthquake happened. I got so scared, I’m usually scared about earth movements, but I know what to do and react when one comes, however this one was different I stood in my bed until my dad came to my room and told to go downstairs.
I was going to the stairs with my sister and my dad and in the minute I put a feet on the stairs the light went off and I find myself trapped in the stairs without light in the middle of the When I get the first floor y staid under the bathroom door frame. I saw the mirror the glass cups and everything around falling and breaking.
Everyone reacted so well, they were calm and doing staff like saving water while I stood in the couch crying. It wasn’t until the next morning when I realized of the magnitude of the earthquake and I couldn’t believe it. I had insomnia for about two weeks; I couldn’t sleep in the nights or the days.

2 comments:

  1. yeah ! in Pucon the earthquake's movement was so strong and at least villarica's volcano didn't exploid . . . you must have been so scared to have a long time insomnia ! the best thing of that was we hadn't been start the university if not you must have been so exahusted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that insomnia could be useful now that were are in school period isn't it?

    ReplyDelete