Wednesday, June 9, 2010



Like Birds

This is not my favorite picture in the world but I think is really beautiful. I was a trip to the beach with some friends from architecture about two years ago and the sun was falling and the background landscape was perfect to take pictures against the sun, so we begin to make funny poses and jumping so the in the picture will only appear our body shape without colors, only black and the shows.
The sky was looking really beautiful at the moment and we wanted to print that in a picture.
Nobody took the picture because we were using the timer of the camera, so everyone that was there in the moment could appear on it.
It was a funny moment, all laughing and falling and crawling in the ground. In that specific picture the point was to look like birds standing, but It was really hard because we were standing on one feet and it was getting late and could so It was actually really hard to accomplish it .
In the end was a cool moment with the girls but in order to take that picture there were like 20 or more were we were falling or standing, etc, trying to learn how to use and timer and stuff.

4 comments:

  1. wow~ if I didn't know you guys were laughing and trying to get the shot right, I would have thought this was a very spiritual image D:

    I still think it has that special something~ inspiring kind of thing...

    Love the colors ♥ :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sunset pictures a lot and more if there is no beach behind like the tipical.. I used to live in Iquique so that was very normal jaja

    cya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´ts a beautifull photo, the shadows effect are really awesome, congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Barbara, I really like sunset pictures, and this one is very beautiful, I love the colors of the clouds and the sky. Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete